Antonio Brown

Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

Antonio Brown Responds To Lawsuits Filed Against Him

Says his innocence will be proven

October 11, 2018 - 12:50 pm

Related: TMZ: Antonio Brown Sued For Endangering Toddler In Furniture-Throwing Rage

PITTSBURGH (93.7 The Fan) - Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown has released a statement after two lawsuits were filed against him earlier this week pertaining to an alleged incident that occurred in April claiming Brown put lives in danger after he trashed his apartment and threw furniture and other items off of the 14th floor of a Florida apartment complex.

In a statement released to media outlets Brown said, “It has now been made public that two lawsuits containing false claims have been filed against me. The facts will soon come out that prove my innocence. My focus will remain on football and I will not let the cases serve as a distraction.”

One lawsuit was filed by the landlord of the Mansions at Acqualina in Sunny Isle Beach claiming Brown caused thousands of dollars in damage to the apartment. The other was filed by Ophir Sternberg who claims he and his grandson were nearly hit by the furniture Brown allegedly threw off the balcony.

The NFL told the Post-Gazette Wednesday they are monitoring the situation.

___
Follow 93.7 The Fan: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Listen to 93.7 The Fan on the Radio.com App - Download Now